Thursday, July 31, 2008

Excedrin, Take Me Away...

It is 47 degrees outside and raining on this lovely July day. Tatton has started a new game to deal with this unfortunate weather. He is utterly butchering every song he can think of and encouraging his siblings to scream off-key mutilated lyrics as well. Some noteworthy lines:

"Cowboy- take me away- buffalo don't care what I say-"

"R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Makes me all tingly!"

"Who say? Who say? I can't be Superman? I say, I say, I'll fly if I say I can!"

"I am Iron Man! I am not aluminum!"

"Warden threw a party at the county jail! Show & tell makes me want to yell!"

"Carry on my way, my son! Carry me until I'm done..."

"I'm every woman- it's all in me.... grown local naturally-"

"Oh, Baby, Baby- How was I supposed to know? Don't hit me, Baby, 'til I shine!"



It's WAY more funny (although headache inducing) in person. Kinda one of those you had to be there sorta things.

1 comment:

  1. You have the world's most original children - totally hilarious.

    ReplyDelete