Sunday, September 21, 2008

So that's What Brooke Thinks Of Me...


I found this idea on Kelly's blog & thought it was cute. Here's what Brooke answered:


1) What is something mom always says to you? I love you

2) What makes mom happy? when I'm nice to her

3) What makes mom sad? when the kids don't do what she says

4) What does you mom do to make you laugh? tell jokes

5) How old is your mom? 29

6) What was your mom like as a child? a good little girl

7) How tall is your mom? I don't know

8) What is your mom's favorite thing to do? go on the computer

9) What does your mom do when your not around? stay at home bored

10) If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? because she's a rockstar

11) What is your mom really good at? cleaning

12) What is your mom not so good at? running

13) What does your mom do for her job? lock up the gates at night

14) What is your mom's favorite food? spicy???

15) What makes you proud of your mom? nothing

16) If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Dora's Mom

17) What do you and your mom do together? walk up Strawberry Hill

18) How are you and your mom the same? we're both girls

19) How are you and your mom different? I play and she doesn't

20) How do you know your mom loves you? because she says it

3 comments:

  1. Dora's Mom? That's funny. Hey she got some pretty good answers going. I can't believe she knew how old you were! Wait, you are about 29, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conan said I was seventeen. Gosh I love that kid - he may be the reigning favorite:)

    Who knew you were sporting a rockstar persona? I can totally see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least she knows you are a rockstar and that someone locks the gates at night. that's reassuring, fun to read.

    ReplyDelete